Submissions for new domains for the next competition is closed. However, in order to keep the competition fresh, we solicit submission of new domains. These can be used either as stand-alone domains, or be incorporated in the polyathlon event.
If you are thinking of contributing a domain, but are unsure of the interest, you are encouraged to submit a domain proposal.
Domain submission is closed for 2013. However, we welcome submissions for future competitions.
Requirements for domains:
- All domains must have appropriate rl-glue interfaces so that they can be used in the competition without modification.
- All domains must be accompanied by a demo agent.
- The domain must support parameter randomisation out of the box. We particularly encourage domains with a lot of potential variability. An appropriate experiment should be provided demonstrating this.
- There must be adequate documentation in plain text and/or HTML with images, such that it can be easily inserted in the competition website.
- Domains requiring protocol extensions are strongly discouraged